Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random

Kaylee has been the secret student for the week.  I thought this was a fun idea, thanks to Alesha.  We bought her teacher Diet Coke (her favorite) and put it in a fun summer cooler.

Cooler

I finished the Kitchen House.  LOVED it!  I’m in somewhat of a depression that the book and characters are over.

Nathan has been busy with a group project doing a poster for ‘To Kill a Mockingbird”.  We went out to our fence and took a picture of the ‘jeans that were left neatly folded on the fence’.  The girls in his group were in awe of his picture, so now he is just a bit more into photography.  ;)

Kill A Mocking Bird

My artists are still being artists.  I can’t believe how much all of these kids draw!  Rebecca colored a cool picture over spring break.  She said the stem of the big mushroom took FOREVER.

Bec Pic

Jacob made a nice Green Lantern picture.

Jake

I have some new recipes I need to share, but that will have to wait until the next random post because I’m too tired to type them up.

2 comments:

tren said...

You said Rebecca colored that picture. Did she draw it as well?

gpa&gma said...

thank you for the recommondation on The Kitchen House. I LOVED IT! Please keep sharing with us.